Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Flanken ribs on th XL

Quick and easy. Got carried away watching the games yesterday and didn't thaw anything to cook for dinner. Had these in the fridge for an after work weeknight dinner since they don't take much time. I just scrape them real well since there's a lot of bone residue from the bandsaw, trim the excess fat and marinaded them in Yoshidas. Cooked them at around 300 for about 30min turning and keeping an eye on them. The high sugar content of the marinade will burn if not careful. I'm sure you could do a low and slow but the family was hungry. By the way it was 78F and sunny here yesterday. My hats off to you guys who cook outside in the temperatures you've posted

Tim in SoCal

IMG_9975.JPG
4000 x 3000 - 2M
IMG_9977.JPG
4000 x 3000 - 2M
IMG_9986.JPG
4000 x 3000 - 2M
IMG_9988.JPG
4000 x 3000 - 2M
XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser

Comments