Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Must be an inside joke...

2»

Comments

• BotchBotch Posts: 3,278

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,589
    ptmurphy said:

henapple said:

Don't worry about what it is...just buy one. It will change your life....

See, there's been so much tongue-in-cheek crap about this product, I don't even know if you're serious or not!

Hell yeah I'm serious. I was living in a van down by the river...after I got a mangrate, I own the river.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • AleBrewerAleBrewer Posts: 555
    edited January 2013

Not even Carnac the Magnificent could predict how awesome Mangrates would turn out to be.

·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,845
    This forum contains the most intelligent idiots ever. I love to hate you. Or hate how much I love being here. Not sure.
    Boom
    ·

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,416
    In terms of "intelligent idiots", I like this one better.

...and thank you. We love you too.
    ·