Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Dry aging Kobe...worth it?

2»

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 17,921
    from spoofee?

• IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390

You should see the Air Jordins I got. They were a steal.

We wanted Nikes, my mom bought us Sykes. All you gotz to do is just paint a damn N on it.
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 12,075
    edited January 2013
    Nola, no, sorry. I was late for the "tolex" response.
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 12,075
    Nice deal on that deep freezer. Unlikely to find
    that kkind of price on a floor model.
  • billyraybillyray Posts: 1,136
    Reminds me of the Bourbon Street question. "I'll bet you I can tell you where you got your shoes." =))
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small and waiting on a mini
    On yo feet right here on Bourbon street!

Now where my five dollah at?!

• IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390
    You want some Kobe? Well what we gotz right here is called C-obe. Same damn thing just a little modified, but at a 75% discount.