Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Beef Tenderloin was a Success

Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448
This was about a 5-1/2 lb tenderloin seasoned with DP Raising the Steaks. I put it on indirect at 300 until internal temp was 120. Took it off, ramped the egg up to 700 and seared both sides direct at 4 min each. The result was a delicious, crunchy bark outside and a juicy medium inside. There was one piece left when it was all said and done. Wish I would have gotten a pic when I took it off but it was too damn cold. By far the best beef dish I have done on the egg.