Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Salmon with DP raging river rub

WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 1,483
Last night I made two types of salmon- most with the DP rub and a couple pieces for the kids with just salt and maple syrup. Both my wife and I really liked the rub- it is perfect for salmon. The right amount of sweet but some flavor too. I don't have a plank so did them raised direct at 350 until middle was just starting to turn color. Kids ate all theirs and the wife really liked it- will definitely do this one again. I struggle with fish on temps but got it right for once. Also made some grilled asparagus- just salt, pepper, and olive oil.
Greensboro, NC
image.jpg 264.8K