Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Stripers on the BGE

Caught these fatties this chilly (30 degrees) kentucky morning. Going on the egg tomorrow after the UK / Louisville game. Burr Baby is the grey haired guy on the right.
·

Comments

• KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    Dang!! I was expecting to see nude girls dancing on top of your egg!....dang!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • Sounds like they are fattie stripers anyways....
    ·
  • IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390

Sounds like they are fattie stripers anyways....

Fattie stripers need love too.
    ·
  • O.K.  Here are pics of the stripers.  Got to the lakehouse on 12-26 and fished every morning for a week in temps in the low 30's.  Caught fat stripers all week. Boat is covered with propane heater so we were comfy. I grilled them, fried them and gave some to neighbors. (I'm the platinum blond on the right).
    ·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    Awesome......I've never seen 4 stripers on one pole! :)
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • joe@bgejoe@bge Posts: 394
    Kosko said:
    Awesome......I've never seen 4 stripers on one pole! :)

:-O

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,949
    @Kosko - I think there are two "p"s in what you're talking about! 
    :P

·