Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Thanks to Danny for the custom handle

Just in time for the game and a great christmas present from Mom.. Roll Tide my friends!!image

BGE-XL

North Alabama

Comments

• GBCGBC Posts: 58
    Where did you get this? I want one with my St. Louis Cardinals logo on it.
  • Just to start a little rivalry.  I really like the size of the handle.  Much bigger than the original large handle and easier to handle.  Seriously, yours looks great.  Enjoy.  image

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

• GBC said:
    Where did you get this? I want one with my St. Louis Cardinals logo on it.

Check out the link below. I think he has a pic of a Cards handle he has carved before.

http://hrmcreativebbq.blogspot.com/2012/03/check-out-dannys-latest-custom-bbq.html

BGE-XL

North Alabama

•  

Just to start a little rivalry.  I really like the size of the handle.  Much bigger than the original large handle and easier to handle.  Seriously, yours looks great.  

Thanks!! I enjoy a good rivalry.

BGE-XL

North Alabama