Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Quick Egg Ideas

Lets say you're sitting around on a lazy Sunday, watching football, and all of a sudden your significant other says: "Hey, let's invite the Schaffer's over tonight and throw something on the Egg"!

I know the usual, like burgers, or dogs, or boring chicken breast.. But

What's your go to, quick turn around, egg recipes?

Jason
·

Comments

• Spatchcock chicken and a basket of cut up veggies.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,083
    Travis is right.. and great.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,254
    edited December 2012
    Agree with Travis. Also I always seem to have brats in the freezer too though quick defrost in warm water tray of beer onions and peppers under it. Indirect around 300-325 with heavy smoke and you are good to go in under an hour start to finish
    ·
  • LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 745
    ABT's always a crowd favorite!! A lil time consuming tho.
    ·
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
    ·
  • Pork Tenderloin. They come (2) to a pack so you can have different flavors (I do one spicy / one sweet). Thy are done within 45 minutes tops indirect at 350 DT.
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·