Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Porkfest II (tons of pics)

BudgeezerBudgeezer Posts: 509
Hosted our office x-mas party last night. My coworkers wanted a egg experience. I made ABT's, fattie, pig shots, cookie ABT's, garlic bread for apps. Ribs, chicken and mac and cheese for dinner. Along with plenty of adult beverages.?
Edina, MN

·

Comments

• BuckeyeBobBuckeyeBob Posts: 640
    edited December 2012
    Looks like an awesome cook. But, I have to ask. What are pig shots or cookie ABTs?
    Clarendon Hills, IL
    ·
  • Pig shots are a slice of.sausage wrapped in bacon to create a shot glass then filled with cheese. ABT's filled with chocolate chip cookie dough. Pretty tasty.
    Edina, MN

·
  • Looks great. Your cooking surpasses your photography though!

What is the bacon wrapped log? That looks tasty.
    ·
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,518
    Iucky coworkers
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • Looks great. Your cooking surpasses your photography though!

What is the bacon wrapped log? That looks tasty.

My phone camera (Android) sucks.

Fattie, pork pin wheel wrapped in a bacon weave. Super easy and last look impressive. Give it a try.

Edina, MN

·
  • The pork shots sound great. Not so sure about the cookie ABTs though. Bet your co-workers ate this up.
    Clarendon Hills, IL
    ·