Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Fantastic Meal

Thanks to all the sharing and info I gleaned from this site we had a fantastic meal. My 2 turkey breasts cooked on the egg at 350 for about 2 1/2 hours till 160 were moist and delicious, Bourbon mashed sweet potatoes, cornbread dressing and cranberry sauce along with steamed green beans and rolls. Everybody went home full and happy. Great day!
LBGE
Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA

Comments

• Pictures?

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,672
    Man, it looks delicious.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,077
    Sounds like a great meal.  Happy Thanksgiving! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Sorry, guess it didn't happen...NO Pictures
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,542
    No pics, no happen. :(

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

• OH WAIT, I guess it did happen! Must not have had as many Bloody Mary's as I thought!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • THAT'S MORE LIKE IT !!!

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Can't wait to see future essays.

XLBGE X 2, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

• Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,910
    Looks great! Keep up the good work.  =D>
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • Glad I could redeem myself! I'll try to better from here on out
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA