Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

New Devil Head

EllisEllis Posts: 195
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum
Hey guys look at my latest new rain cap the Deviled Egg! Thanks to Mike8it who hooked me up with Lara the ceramisist.

• FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,882
    That's pretty cool. Can she do any reasonable design? I'd love something
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,638
    Love it!  
    Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  
    Ogden, Utard.  
  • Do you mind telling us how much you paid? Looks nice. Does it fit really tight?
  • ChokeOnSmokeChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,810
    edited October 2012

Thats awesome!

I assume you are talking about Lara Fors <>.    I saved her info from a post a while back.  Still haven't decided what I want her to make for me yet...

Packerland, Wisconsin

• EllisEllis Posts: 195

Thanks guys, yes Choke, Lara Flors, she did this she can do just about anything. Chris 170+ shipping, its sets right down on the dome if you whant to help snuf out the fire. but it's just a party kinda cap. I'm realy excited about it, it took almost 2 mo. What I'm more excited about is the fact that this is my first post, my daughter did it for me now if I can just remember how she did it.

Speaking of Brilliant hapster, that how I got her in here to show her yor photos.

• That's nice. Any links to other examples?