Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

For Sale: Auber Temperature Controller for Large Big Green Egg (used) $105 shipped

dweebs0rdweebs0r Posts: 502
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum

Used it one time but I think I am going to spring for the extra features of the Stoker Wifi.

Anyone want to purchase this one for $105 shipped?

I am paypal verified and have ebay feedback under the name "jodyandmichelle".

Thanks,
-Dweebs

-Jody Newell (LBGE & a mini BGE!)
·

Comments

• gerhardkgerhardk Posts: 815
    I have that unit and use it for my overnight cooks, I don't have a need to adjust the target temp from away if I did I guess there are better options to buy.

Gerhard
    ·
  • dweebs0rdweebs0r Posts: 502
    It worked awesome for the overnight I used it on.  It was great to go to sleep and not have to worry about getting up and checking the temps.  I just wish I would've sprung for the Stoker Wifi because it looks like a fun little project to mess with and tweak.  The auber is perfect as a basic temp controller though if you dont want to geek out.
    ·
    Price drop to $90 shipped.  Going up for sale on Amazon in AM.

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 13,679
    I'll take it. Need something for my smoker.

·
    I send you a message with my contact info.  Wanna make sure you didn't sell it and I need your email address for paypal.

·
    Sold to Nolaegghead.  Thanks again @nola I'll ship this on Monday like we discussed.

·
    PayPal payment sent!

·