Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

For Sale: Auber Temperature Controller for Large Big Green Egg (used) $105 shipped

dweebs0rdweebs0r Posts: 507
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum

Used it one time but I think I am going to spring for the extra features of the Stoker Wifi.

Anyone want to purchase this one for $105 shipped?

I am paypal verified and have ebay feedback under the name "jodyandmichelle".

Thanks,
-Dweebs

-Jody Newell (LBGE & a mini BGE!)
·

Comments

• gerhardkgerhardk Posts: 818
    I have that unit and use it for my overnight cooks, I don't have a need to adjust the target temp from away if I did I guess there are better options to buy.

Gerhard
    ·
  • dweebs0rdweebs0r Posts: 507
    It worked awesome for the overnight I used it on.  It was great to go to sleep and not have to worry about getting up and checking the temps.  I just wish I would've sprung for the Stoker Wifi because it looks like a fun little project to mess with and tweak.  The auber is perfect as a basic temp controller though if you dont want to geek out.
    ·
    Price drop to $90 shipped.  Going up for sale on Amazon in AM.

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,197
    I'll take it. Need something for my smoker.

·
    I send you a message with my contact info.  Wanna make sure you didn't sell it and I need your email address for paypal.

·
    Sold to Nolaegghead.  Thanks again @nola I'll ship this on Monday like we discussed.

·
    PayPal payment sent!

·