Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Armadillo Eggs

thetrimthetrim Posts: 1,153
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum
After a fun night reading two great blogs: NibbleMeThis and Griffin's, I was wondering if anyone's done Armadillo Egg's with Ground Beef instead of Jimmy Dean sausage and finished with some good BBQ sauce. 

As any good Egg Forum fan, I may be trying that in the coming weeks and will happily publish my results.
=======================================
XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
Tampa Bay, FL

Comments

• lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,901
    I have not but as you are aware, anything and everything is fair game here so enjoy the cook.  Anything with a jalapeno or more in the recipe will turn out great regardless of how much we try to mess with it.
    Louisville   L & S BGEs 
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,069
    Looking forward to hearing your results and seeing the pics.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• thetrimthetrim Posts: 1,153
    Griff, your website is top notch
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL