Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Armadillo Eggs

Options
thetrim
thetrim Posts: 11,357
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum
After a fun night reading two great blogs: NibbleMeThis and Griffin's, I was wondering if anyone's done Armadillo Egg's with Ground Beef instead of Jimmy Dean sausage and finished with some good BBQ sauce. 

As any good Egg Forum fan, I may be trying that in the coming weeks and will happily publish my results.
=======================================
XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
Tampa Bay, FL
EIB 6 Oct 95

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,375
    Options
    I have not but as you are aware, anything and everything is fair game here so enjoy the cook.  Anything with a jalapeno or more in the recipe will turn out great regardless of how much we try to mess with it.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Looking forward to hearing your results and seeing the pics.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Griff, your website is top notch
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95