Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Finally a permanent home for my BGE

gravitydrnogravitydrno Posts: 17
edited September 2012 in EGG Table Forum

Comments

• That is a super nice set up!! I bet you are enjoying it this fall!! 
    Brandon, MS
  • Will you adopt me???? =))

OMG that is one of the nicest setups I've seen!!!  VERY BEAUTIFUL!!  =D>
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup... Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee
  • Mike8itMike8it Posts: 468
    Sweet!!!! That is absolutely gorgeous.
  • That's not a "set up".  That's a house!  Seriously cool!  When's the house warming?

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

• Doesn't the enclosure around the egg hurt the airflow needed around the egg?

Just curious, I want to do something like that and its a beautiful idea, want to incorporate a permanent table for my egg and my gasser ( I know, it still serves a purpose)

Thanks!
  • Very, very nice.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• mb99zzmb99zz Posts: 182
    That looks fantastic!
  • Doesn't the enclosure around the egg hurt the airflow needed around the egg?

Just curious, I want to do something like that and its a beautiful idea, want to incorporate a permanent table for my egg and my gasser ( I know, it still serves a purpose)

Thanks!
    Actually the top "drawer" under the egg is a false panel that removes to allow air to enter the egg as designed. Works really well. 
  • I want to be adopted too. Hey Hillbilly, perhaps we can make a case that adopting both of us is better than just one. Hahaha :)

In all seriousness great job on the outdoor space. Hopefully will have one in my next home.
  • ChokeOnSmokeChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,790
    edited September 2012

Wow!  That's one seriously nice setup.  Congrats.

Packerland, Wisconsin

• =P~
    Amazing

XLBGE 
  • bodskibodski Posts: 366
    edited September 2012
    Wow!

Cincinnati

LBGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Gasser

• r270bar270ba Posts: 763
    Is the rock faux? I am in the process of my cabinet design and I have looked at cedar an rock for the facing. This is really nice!
    Anderson, SC
    XL BGE, Father's Day Gift 2012 (Thanks Fam!!!)
    Webber Kettle and Webber Summit Gasser
    Want List: Thermapen, Small BGE, Wok, Adjustable Rig, Food Saver, More $

• r270ba said:
     Thanks!  

"
    Is the rock faux?"
    It is a cultured stone veneer, made of cement so it is still very weighty but being a veneer not as hefty as real stone would have been.

• GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,077
    :-O I just can't find the words. Awesome.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Excellent, very, very excellent. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,689
    Best I've seen
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    That is very nice.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Holy Smoke, that's not a home, it's a castle.

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014

• YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,573
    All that needs is some draft beer being dispensed, and a great sound system.  Perfect.

Okay, maybe a couple of stripper poles as well.
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
  • YEMTrey said:
    All that needs is some draft beer being dispensed, and a great sound system.  Perfect.

Okay, maybe a couple of stripper poles as well.
    I was thinking if that had a built in sound system, it would be the bomb!  Very nice setup.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
  • Fantastic!! I'm jealous

• AviatorAviator Posts: 1,542
    Oh wow!
    Awesome!

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

• The bar has been raised! Great looking setup. =D>
  • Wow!
    Large, Medium

Heflin, AL
  • Wow, you need to put this on Pinterest! Great job, love it, the lights were a great touch.
  • EllisEllis Posts: 193
    Man thats really a nice set up, and with the lights at night Wow. Ya give us some night pics

• brycosbrycos Posts: 137
    you are the new Mr. Jones
  • BrownieBrownie Posts: 1,023
    Very sexy
  • My egg is like the cousin from the old country.  Nice set up.