It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I have been planning to replace the gasket in one of my LBGE's. After I did some roasted peppers today I noticed a nice 1" piece of gasket looked loose so I decided now was the right time. After I finished the peppers I really had very little lump left so I opened it up and let her rip, well it only got to about 600 but stayed there for a while. When it was down around 250 I got a scrapper and started removing the gasket. It just about fell off, I guess from being hot. Anyway from now on when I plan on a gasket replacement I will be heating my egg up first. This was just to easy, it took about 5 minutes.