Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Woo3

Options
Hungry Joe
Hungry Joe Posts: 1,567
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum

I have 2 LBGE's and one adjustable rig along with the spider. I also have platesetters for both and I want to add a Woo3 to my collection of toys. I am looking for some pictures of your cooks along with your opinions of the Woo3.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• nozob1
    nozob1 Posts: 43
    Options
    I saw one that Raleighboy has at Eggfest in WS yesterday...it was on the grill being used so I could not get a good look.  I am interested in one.
  • Hungry Joe
    Options
    I just pulled the trigger on the Woo3, 18" SS grid and the SS drip pan combo. I have no doubt I will love them.
  • ShedFarm
    ShedFarm Posts: 499
    Options
    TJV no longer markets the Woo3, since coming out with the PSWoo2 and PSWoo3 (PS = Plate Setter). He does still make the Woo2, which has removable crossbars. Are you looking for a true Woo3, or a PSWoo3?
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
  • Hungry Joe
    Options
    My mistake, I thought they were the same thing. I ordered a PSWoo3.
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    In my opinion, PSWoo2 + Spider gives better flexibility. Especially if you plan on using a wook. This equipment should come standard with every egg...

Options

I gave thePS woo 3 and works well. Do not use the spider feature there, but love the way you can pull hot platesetter and stuff out with the handles. Plus when I wok in ot, I use the handles to take out the entire wok with what I have cooked and take it to the kitchen.

One day I will find a CI grate for the spider part. 

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    Options

I gave thePS woo 3 and works well. Do not use the spider feature there, but love the way you can pull hot platesetter and stuff out with the handles. Plus when I wok in ot, I use the handles to take out the entire wok with what I have cooked and take it to the kitchen.

One day I will find a CI grate for the spider part. 

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.