Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Woo3

Hungry JoeHungry Joe Posts: 971
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum

I have 2 LBGE's and one adjustable rig along with the spider. I also have platesetters for both and I want to add a Woo3 to my collection of toys. I am looking for some pictures of your cooks along with your opinions of the Woo3.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• nozob1nozob1 Posts: 43
    I saw one that Raleighboy has at Eggfest in WS yesterday...it was on the grill being used so I could not get a good look.  I am interested in one.
  • Hungry JoeHungry Joe Posts: 971
    I just pulled the trigger on the Woo3, 18" SS grid and the SS drip pan combo. I have no doubt I will love them.
  • ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
    TJV no longer markets the Woo3, since coming out with the PSWoo2 and PSWoo3 (PS = Plate Setter). He does still make the Woo2, which has removable crossbars. Are you looking for a true Woo3, or a PSWoo3?
    BJ
    (Powhatan, VA)
  • Hungry JoeHungry Joe Posts: 971
    My mistake, I thought they were the same thing. I ordered a PSWoo3.
  • paqmanpaqman Posts: 1,169
    In my opinion, PSWoo2 + Spider gives better flexibility. Especially if you plan on using a wook. This equipment should come standard with every egg...

I gave thePS woo 3 and works well. Do not use the spider feature there, but love the way you can pull hot platesetter and stuff out with the handles. Plus when I wok in ot, I use the handles to take out the entire wok with what I have cooked and take it to the kitchen.

One day I will find a CI grate for the spider part. 

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

• AviatorAviator Posts: 1,518

I gave thePS woo 3 and works well. Do not use the spider feature there, but love the way you can pull hot platesetter and stuff out with the handles. Plus when I wok in ot, I use the handles to take out the entire wok with what I have cooked and take it to the kitchen.

One day I will find a CI grate for the spider part. 

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.