Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

BBQ and Corn Roast Today

brewcityeggerbrewcityegger Posts: 94
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
Today I am having about 15 people over for a BBQ and Corn Roast. On the menu; pork butt, chicken wings, and Corn. All going on my large egg. I have the pork butts on now, going to do them turbo style. Injected them this mornging with Adam Perry Lang's suggested injection. Let sit at room temp for 2 hours then rubbed down with mustard and Head country rub. Put it on the egg at 7:45 central time at about 250 with apple chuncks. Let the temp come up and rest at 350. Here are my pics so far. Will post more as we go along.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

·

Comments

• BrownieBrownie Posts: 1,023
    Sounds like a great combination.
    ·
  • Got the butts up to 160 and time to wrap them up. Wrapped them in tin foil with a few ounces of apple juice. This was done around 12:00. I am hoping to get it around 200 degrees around 3:00 and I will change the foil at that time and put it in a cooler until dinner time while I cook the wings and corn.

·