Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

sippin key lime martinis,,,,

krobertsmsnkrobertsmsn Posts: 583
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
Just watching the new cyper q do it's thang...lol....roast and chicken legs due up in 'bout 2 hours...some spicy roasted sweet potatoes and some other side...life is GREAT!!!!

What Ya'll doing???
LBGE 4/2012, MBGE 6/2012 & Mini 11/2013
Rome, GA

Comments

• brianwdmnbrianwdmn Posts: 366
    Chicken leg quarters, veggies, libations (Tito's vodka and tonic) because I ran out of Genlemen Jack.
    Marietta, East Cobb, GA
  • krobertsmsnkrobertsmsn Posts: 583
    Tito's is good stuff....having lived in TX 23 years
    Rome, GA
    now on to warm choc chip cookies...life still great here in Rome, GA!
    Rome, GA
  • GunstockGunstock Posts: 13
    2 rack of ribs, chicken ABT's, and pig shots! Saw the pig shots earlier on this forum and had to do it.
  • GunstockGunstock Posts: 13
    oh almost forgot the home made vanilla ice cream with Trader Joe's peanut butter cups mixed-in is chilling as we speak.
    wow, that looks great....pics of my dinner on the thread "help, quick, when do I turn on pit viper?"
    Rome, GA