Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

warming baby backs?

eggoeggo Posts: 433
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
Grilled the BBs a while back and food savered them (two half racks) in the freezer. I want to heat them up to serve tonight. This is my first time to try this and need to know how long they should stay in the boiling water. Don't want to cook them any more, just warm them. Should I use boiling water or just hot water?
Eggo in N. MS
·

Comments

• khristyjeffkhristyjeff Posts: 154
    When I tried boiling food saver bag, it opened up and I had a mess. When I do it next time, I think I'll thaw them then reheat in microwave.
    ·