Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anyone thinking about Football Season yet?

13»

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    First of all, I'm an LSU fan.  But to be fair....here are the top 10 winning teams.

1. Michigan: 888-306-38

2. Texas: 853-326-34

3. Notre Dame: 845-296-42

4. Nebraska: 836-345-41

5. Ohio State: 825-315-53

6. Alabama: 825-317-43

7. Penn State 821-355-43

8. Oklahoma: 806-308-53

9. Tennessee: 788-340-55

10. USC: 784-309-54
    Looks right, always fumny to see a college football team record listed with 50+ ties . . .
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • michigan_jason
    michigan_jason Posts: 1,346
    First of all, I'm an LSU fan.  But to be fair....here are the top 10 winning teams.

1. Michigan: 888-306-38

2. Texas: 853-326-34

3. Notre Dame: 845-296-42

4. Nebraska: 836-345-41

5. Ohio State: 825-315-53

6. Alabama: 825-317-43

7. Penn State 821-355-43

8. Oklahoma: 806-308-53

9. Tennessee: 788-340-55

10. USC: 784-309-54
    GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533

Thank goodness there is Football on the horizon:

I am in the process of rebuilding with the Longhorns (still two years away it looks like) and then there are the Cowboys(sigh)....what can I say! Jerry Jones said he was going to pattern his team after the Raiders and sure enough he has...

they display a "Continuing Commitment to Mediocrity" like Al Davis took the Raiders to for years...

I figure another 8-8 season and I have season tickets!!! I am paying for this c#@p...

While I think Al Davis should have relinquish the reigns, in his defense he does have 3 Lombardi Trophys. In a football organization one person can no longer run entire show. However that said, Al Davis is a huge hero of mine. Al Davis helped shape the USA.
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    As a Michigan fan, and therefore a Big10 fan, it doesn't bother me to have two SEC teams in the championship game.
    I want to see the two best teams in the country play in that game, and for the last many years, the Big10 couldn't produce a team that deserved it.
    As far as I'm concerned if people are tired of the SEC winning, make your program better and knock them off.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• michigan_jason
    michigan_jason Posts: 1,346
    As a Michigan fan, and therefore a Big10 fan, it doesn't bother me to have two SEC teams in the championship game.
    I want to see the two best teams in the country play in that game, and for the last many years, the Big10 couldn't produce a team that deserved it.
    As far as I'm concerned if people are tired of the SEC winning, make your program better and knock them off.
    My feelings exactly.

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    Just got to start paying more =))
    Greensboro, NC
  • Yep, Go Heels and pass the Q!
  • gatorBGE
    gatorBGE Posts: 81
    Started thinking about football season in January.  

BTW, to OSU fans, you can HAVE Urbs, in my opinion he showed his true classless colors, BOL.
    Large Egg October 2011
    MiniMax December 2014
  • Eggbertsdad
    Eggbertsdad Posts: 804
    Tennessee fan here. We've stunk up the joint for a few years now. Should be an 8-9 win season this year. 

To the aTm and Mizzou fans, welcome to the SEC!
    Sarasota, FL via Boynton Beach, FL, via Sarasota, FL, via Charleston, SC, via The Outer Banks, via God's Country (East TN on Ft. Loudon Lake)
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    edited July 2012
    I was wondering when the Buckeye haters would come out - but here they come! I love being relevant and OHIO STATE is always just that, if you have ever been in the shoe you would understand, GO BUCKS!
    http://espn.go.com/colleges/osu/story/_/id/8139318/ohio-state-buckeyes-dismiss-senior-linebacker-storm-klein-arrest

Just poking some fun at ya.  A strong Big10 is good for everybody, and college football.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• boatbum
    boatbum Posts: 1,273

I stand corrected on the Stats.  thank you nola for posting them.  Back on dry land, kinda moving slow today though...    Think I will fire up the Egg and cook something.

Cookin in Texas