Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ace Coupon for Wicked Good Charcoal - Today only 20% off

cssmd27cssmd27 Posts: 173
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
Just for today, you can use SAVE20 to, well, save 20% today.  Brought my total cost down $18.17 after tax and (zero) shipping.

I think the discounts continue, but diminish over the next couple of days.
·

Comments

• pswarrenpswarren Posts: 92
    edited June 2012
    This sounds like a local promotion to me, but if someone mentions this to me this week I will sell them WG for $17.50 andhopefully make their day.

I just read your post again and this sounds like an online deal. I will always beat the online price for my customers if they order through the store. :-)
    ·
  • NewvilleNewville Posts: 84
    Thanks cssmd ... just saved $16 on the 4 bags I was going to buy anyway ;)
    ·
  • EGGARIFICEGGARIFIC Posts: 21

where are you out of pswarren

·
  • cssmd27cssmd27 Posts: 173
    pswarren, where are you located and where is your store?

20% off is about to expire.  BTW, it's good for your entire order if you need other items.
    ·
  • jafenskejafenske Posts: 11
    I ordered some WGC online from Ace using a coupon 19 days ago and it is still not at the store yet. I got a good deal on it but it is sure taking a long time. The Ace customer service rep said it should be available for pickup on Friday.
    ·
  • BGE4LifeBGE4Life Posts: 34
    I ordered a couple of bags here in Minnesota due to all the positive reviews here on this site.  I can't wait to try it.  With the discount it was just a little more expensive than the Royal Oak I normally buy.
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,304
    Discount still working today? I was gonna order last night but i left my wallet at work.

XLBGE 
    ·
  • OMG EggsOMG Eggs Posts: 118

SAVE15 works today and SAVE10 for tomorrow. 

·
  • cssmd27cssmd27 Posts: 173
    You guys see this offer periodically from Ace (meaning the 20% discount)? I just signed up for their website recently so this is the first time I've seen it. But, I would sense that these promos are offered semi-routinely. Am I right?
    ·
  • xraypat23xraypat23 Posts: 421
    go get your ace rewards card and you get a monthly 20% off coupon if you shop. And when you order wicked good, go to the store itself and talk to an associate, they'll get it in a lot faster than if you order off their website.
    ·
  • Z_EggineerZ_Eggineer Posts: 568
    Picked mine up yesterday! (Took 2 business days)
    ·
  • pswarrenpswarren Posts: 92

where are you out of pswarren

Evansville, WI
    ·
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,361
    Haven't tried to order, but the website shows a 15% off discount at the moment.
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    ·
  • steeevinsteeevin Posts: 23
    edited June 2012
    Thanks for the info about the discount. I just ordered a couple of bags to try it out. Hopefully it's as good as everyone says. I've been using Royal Oak from Walmart and have been pretty happy with it.
    ·