Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

4 Chuck Roasts On The Swing Grate

joe@bgejoe@bge Posts: 394
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
I am helping out my girlfriends family this evening by assisting with dinner - the whole family is coming in from out of town tonight for a death in the family and I am assisting with the stress of getting everything ready.  I am doing 4 chuck roasts (about 10 lbs total) for pulled beef on the Swing Grate and I have the CyberQ WiFi maintaining the temps.  I have everything stabilized at 250 grate temp indirect and it would appear they are just now entering the stall - I'll post final product pics later, but meanwhile, here is the setup.

Rubbed up with Spice Wine Heffer Dust

On the grill:

·

Comments

• bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,380
    looks good . Where'd you find the swing grate or is it something you made 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • ChokeOnSmokeChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,706
    edited June 2012
    Looking tasty. Nothing finer than pulled beef!
    Just pulled a food saver pack out of the freezer Thursday for a quick and easy dinner.
    Packerland, Wisconsin

·
  • joe@bgejoe@bge Posts: 394
    looks good . Where'd you find the swing grate or is it something you made 
    www.ceramicgrillworks.com  I absolutely love mine.

·