Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

4 Chuck Roasts On The Swing Grate

joe@bgejoe@bge Posts: 394
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
I am helping out my girlfriends family this evening by assisting with dinner - the whole family is coming in from out of town tonight for a death in the family and I am assisting with the stress of getting everything ready.  I am doing 4 chuck roasts (about 10 lbs total) for pulled beef on the Swing Grate and I have the CyberQ WiFi maintaining the temps.  I have everything stabilized at 250 grate temp indirect and it would appear they are just now entering the stall - I'll post final product pics later, but meanwhile, here is the setup.

Rubbed up with Spice Wine Heffer Dust

On the grill:

·

Comments

• bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,380
    looks good . Where'd you find the swing grate or is it something you made 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • ChokeOnSmokeChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,722
    edited June 2012
    Looking tasty. Nothing finer than pulled beef!
    Just pulled a food saver pack out of the freezer Thursday for a quick and easy dinner.
    Packerland, Wisconsin

·
  • joe@bgejoe@bge Posts: 394
    looks good . Where'd you find the swing grate or is it something you made 
    www.ceramicgrillworks.com  I absolutely love mine.

·