Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

4 Chuck Roasts On The Swing Grate

joe@bgejoe@bge Posts: 394
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
I am helping out my girlfriends family this evening by assisting with dinner - the whole family is coming in from out of town tonight for a death in the family and I am assisting with the stress of getting everything ready.  I am doing 4 chuck roasts (about 10 lbs total) for pulled beef on the Swing Grate and I have the CyberQ WiFi maintaining the temps.  I have everything stabilized at 250 grate temp indirect and it would appear they are just now entering the stall - I'll post final product pics later, but meanwhile, here is the setup.

Rubbed up with Spice Wine Heffer Dust

On the grill:

Comments

• bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,389
    looks good . Where'd you find the swing grate or is it something you made 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • ChokeOnSmokeChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,858
    edited June 2012
    Looking tasty. Nothing finer than pulled beef!
    Just pulled a food saver pack out of the freezer Thursday for a quick and easy dinner.
    Packerland, Wisconsin

• joe@bgejoe@bge Posts: 394
    looks good . Where'd you find the swing grate or is it something you made 
    www.ceramicgrillworks.com  I absolutely love mine.