Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Alone on My Anniversary

Options
Scott805
Scott805 Posts: 349
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum

Well, 32nd anniversary was spent alone last night due to my wife having to attend to family matters out of state.  But with a big game on last night, I decided on chicken wings, potatoes, ranch dressing and bread, along with a little Wellers of course.  Highlight of the evening was fresh pineapple from the egg with ice cream.

Chicken wings - dusted with "Shakin the Tree" before gilling and dredged in a little low fat butter at the end.

Potatoes - Olive oil, garlic and a little dill.

Pineapple - Marinated in apricot brandy for a couple of hours, then on the egg with a little brown sugar.  Ice cream at the end.

Wife told me it is going to be a few days more before returning home.  Sure gonna miss her!

First pic is dog waiting for mom to come home.

Large BGE, 2 Tier Adjustable Swing Rack System, three (3) bricks from Home Depot for raised direct, Blackstone 22" Griddle - Finally have a decent cooking area!

Dallas, TX

Comments