Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Gasket

FakeChowFakeChow Posts: 1
edited June 2012 in Forum Feedback

How long did everyone take to get a response about their burnt gasket issues?  I now have 2 e-mails and a voice mail in since Monday and have not heard a thing.  Maybe since I am in customer service I am too sensitive about the timing of the response but it is getting a little disconcerting.

·

Comments

• SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,296
    Sent an email about a grate after the customer service guy said he would help me. No response on email or the grate since, not sure they are on their A game over there.
    Seattle, WA
    ·
  • misumisu Posts: 213
    Keep calling until you get to talk to someone, after that they're fast. 

·
  •  I called them directly(770-938-9394) and had a new gasket in 2 days. Very responsive when I called them directly and excellent customer support...IMO.

·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,768
    Email reply took approx a week for me.
    ·
  • ncbbqncbbq Posts: 257
    I needed some screws and they got back to me immediately and sent them free of charge and got them in a couple of days. Emailed about a gasket 2 weeks ago and didn't hear anything. Emailed again yesterday to follow up and they got back to me this morning and mailing it out today.
    ·