Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Bay Area (CA) Eggers. Bay Area BBQ Championship.

BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 2,091
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum
Hey guys,

I was just posting to let tell eggers about the Oakland A's game on July 7th.  The game starts at 7:10PM, but the Bay Area BBQ Championship is that day in the parking lot.  Here is a link with more information, but it is a BBQ competition and some of the judges will include A's players and Dr. BBQ.

http://oakland.athletics.mlb.com/oak/schedule/group_events.jsp?content=bbq

I plan on going, but I am unsure what time I will be attending.  I would only be attending and not competing; although I want to compete eventually I need to let my sous chef grow up a bit more, 3 years old isn't quite ready.

Comments

• R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652
    I should be there helping out Smitty's Smoke Patrol Competition BBQ Team. Stop by and say hi. We'll likely be the only all Egg team there.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 2,091
    I will definitely try to stop by, no promises because I have lil ones and anything can happen, but I will make an effort haha. On Sunday I went to Martinez' Music Fest, which had a competition that Z_eggineer competed in. It was easy to find him - I just looked for the eggs lol.