Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

She said YES!!!!!!! to the second egg!!

dlk7dlk7 Posts: 974
edited June 2012 in EggHead Forum

I've been telling my wife that it would be much easier and faster if I had two eggs - can cook at two different temps, can cook steaks while waiting on low and slow, etc., etc., etc.  I've been cooking on an XL since March 6th and thought a large would be a great compliment to it.  We stopped by our BGE dealer in Franklin, TN today and the price for a large was about $300 less than an XL.  However, since I would have to buy all the accessories for a large - platesetter, cast iron grids, full and half pizza stones, etc., it would only save me about $50 to buy the large instead of the XL.  So the love of my life said " Go ahead and get the big one and you can share the accessories between them."  My new XL baby should be delivered Thursday!!!!!  Life is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Rudderville, TN

Comments