Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

GA Mtn Fest 2 weeks from today...

vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
edited May 2012 in EggHead Forum

Woo Hoo...the meet n greet & fest will be two weeks from today & tomorrow. We are looking forward to another great fest with our hosts John & Joan Hall...this is going to be epic I tell you.

Who all is going to join us????

·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 15,797
    Kim I wish I could make that one. Hope in the next couple of years. Please have a drink and think of this Texan who wished he could be with you guys.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,328
    We are really looking forward to this one!! I could deal with a little epicness right now ;)
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Mickey...one of these days....Chris...looking forward to hanging with the big dawgs...LOL
    ·
  • LitLit Posts: 3,403
    I'll be there probably bringing a couple friends that just got eggs too.
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Lit...look forward to meeting you. It will be a blast...
    ·
  • TomjohnTomjohn Posts: 42
    Anybody camping , I am in site e1.
    ·
  • LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 741
    Date, time, place???
    ·
  • LitLit Posts: 3,403
    Tomjohn tent or tv camping? We are still undecided because last year there were only 2 eggers tent camping and the fest was on the rv camping side of the road. We had to walk across a 4 lane highway to get to the tv side of the campground for the after parties.
    ·
  • sandman1970sandman1970 Posts: 31
    Me my son and two friends are going. First eggfest really looking forward to it. Also already paid for 2 XL egg's that we will be picking up.
    ·
  • TomjohnTomjohn Posts: 42
    Rv camping.
    ·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,018
    Date, time, place???
    See sig......

·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,018
    Me my son and two friends are going. First eggfest really looking forward to it. Also already paid for 2 XL egg's that we will be picking up.
    "Like!!".......look forward to meeting you!
    ·