Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

GA Mtn Fest 2 weeks from today...

vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
edited May 2012 in EggHead Forum

Woo Hoo...the meet n greet & fest will be two weeks from today & tomorrow. We are looking forward to another great fest with our hosts John & Joan Hall...this is going to be epic I tell you.

Who all is going to join us????

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,894
    Kim I wish I could make that one. Hope in the next couple of years. Please have a drink and think of this Texan who wished he could be with you guys.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,388
    We are really looking forward to this one!! I could deal with a little epicness right now ;)
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Mickey...one of these days....Chris...looking forward to hanging with the big dawgs...LOL
  • LitLit Posts: 5,055
    I'll be there probably bringing a couple friends that just got eggs too.
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Lit...look forward to meeting you. It will be a blast...
  • TomjohnTomjohn Posts: 43
    Anybody camping , I am in site e1.
  • LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 780
    Date, time, place???
  • LitLit Posts: 5,055
    Tomjohn tent or tv camping? We are still undecided because last year there were only 2 eggers tent camping and the fest was on the rv camping side of the road. We had to walk across a 4 lane highway to get to the tv side of the campground for the after parties.
  • sandman1970sandman1970 Posts: 31
    Me my son and two friends are going. First eggfest really looking forward to it. Also already paid for 2 XL egg's that we will be picking up.
  • TomjohnTomjohn Posts: 43
    Rv camping.
  • egretegret Posts: 4,042
    Date, time, place???
    See sig......

• egretegret Posts: 4,042
    Me my son and two friends are going. First eggfest really looking forward to it. Also already paid for 2 XL egg's that we will be picking up.
    "Like!!".......look forward to meeting you!