Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Puffy Tacos (7 pics)

2»

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Village Idiot welcome back. While you were gone this new guy HD something came on, but his cooking and his pictures were subprime. I told him so and told him we could never be friends. So, do you want to hang?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    I knew I could count on you, Mick.  If he had approached me, I would have told him that you and I are BFF.  To be fair to him, though, I looked through the archives and saw one of his cooks.  It was a stroke of genius.  I don't think I've ever seen such a work of art on a BGE before.  Totally amazing !!!!!  You can always tell a real professional.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Gary, Gary, Gary.... Sure have missed you. He'll I have missed all of you. Been out of town since Wednesday. Going to fire that green thing up tonight..... Having withdrawals.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    Going to fire that green thing up tonight..... Having withdrawals.
    Make me proud, Chubbs.  Pictures, please.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• NightwingXP
    NightwingXP Posts: 448

We were at a wedding in San Miguel de Allende about 5 years ago. I bought it at a market and schlepped it all over town.  It works soooooo much better than those cheap metal presses.  You can buy one on the internet.
    Hey........
    This is an HD thread! 
    VI, if you have a tortilla press, maybe you should post a pic. 

;)

=))
    Only 3 things in life matter. Family, Steelers and my BGE!!
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    We are in a very unique club my friends.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    seems like man-crushes all around with you guys.
    and yet i bet most of you are against same-sex marriage....
    ;)
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • tazcrash
    tazcrash Posts: 1,852
    We are in a very unique club my friends.
    And it doesn't even have to do with us all owning BGEs.

Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket!