Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Chicken Parm Recipe Needed

danv23danv23 Posts: 538
edited March 2012 in Poultry

Hey all,

I searched under recipes and couldn't fine one for chicken parm and the wife wants it on the egg.  Please lemme know if ya got one!

The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Walter Sobchak: [shouting] Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!

Cumming, GA
·

Comments

• IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390
    Do you have one for the oven? Dip chix in egg, bread, deep fry, put tomato sauce on, put mozzarella on, put in egg at 350-400, take out when done, eat.
    ·
  • danv23danv23 Posts: 538
    Man do I love simplicity! Thanks!

The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Walter Sobchak: [shouting] Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!

Cumming, GA
    ·