Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Picnics for the masses

paulheelspaulheels Posts: 457
edited March 2012 in EggHead Forum
Couple picnics for some friends. Pretty nice when you can just throw on a couple picnics and get stuff done aroun the house.
Making some homemade sausage this afternoon. Got the picnics for .99 cent a pound. Rediculous!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Paul
thebearditspeaks.com. Go there. I write it.
·

Comments

• paulheelspaulheels Posts: 457
    One Nic off, other one has another hr or so. Got some pork chops in the iron seasoned with a little homemade sauce. And taters.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Paul
    ·
  • BuckdodgerBuckdodger Posts: 894
    Paul...looks like you have enuf to share....anywhere near Alabama ??

Bob
    Alex City Al

Alexander City,Al
    ·
  • paulheelspaulheels Posts: 457
    Aiken, SC. Come on over. Got 8lbs homemade sausage, spicey from homegrown peppers,
    Pork Is the greatest invention mankind ever discovered. If ya know what I mean

Heyyyooo

Paul
    ·
  • mikey5874mikey5874 Posts: 86
    Good thing I look at these pics after dinner. Awesome stuff.
    ·