Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

How much did you pay for your Big Green Egg ?

peterp2peterp2 Posts: 13
edited March 2012 in EggHead Forum
Looking to see what people are paying for there egg & what the dealer threw in for you ? 
·

Comments

• Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,241

XL with nest and wings, and a voucher for $50 in meats - $1,000

Same dealer;

L with nest and wings, and a voucher for $50 in meats - $800

Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • odie91odie91 Posts: 203
    edited March 2012
    My local Ace Hardware:  339 mini, 449 small, 549 med, 749 large.
    No nests. Free 20 lb of lump, and 40% off BGE accessories

Edit:  I should mention, another dealer (a fireplace shop) just 1 mile down the street was 40% higher on all prices.  It pays to call around!
    ·
  • Scott805Scott805 Posts: 172
    $1000 for Large BGE, with nest, wings, plate setter, ash tool, pizza stone, BGE lump charcoal, box of firestarters and cover.

Large BGE, 2 Tier Adjustable Swing Rack System, three (3) bricks from Home Depot for raised direct - Finally have a decent table!

Dallas, TX

·
  • jbates67jbates67 Posts: 159
    $705 for LBGE in Pompano Beach, FL...delivered.
    ·
  • Randy1Randy1 Posts: 373
    $1050 or 60 for large,nest,wings, platesetter, ash tool, grill grate tool and shopped this hard,best price at the time Dec 2010
    Benton,Arkansas
    ·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,781
    Parrish & Company. RoundRock TX.

XL: $999
    Plate Setter: $115

No delivery, no assembly, no nothing. I guess its my fault for not knowing but, they will never get another dime of my money.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • 749US for a Large w/Nest + a bag of Natures Own lump.

Broke it in this weekend!
    ·
  • Mike8itMike8it Posts: 468
    edited March 2012
    $1100 for large, nest, composite shelves and cover. They delivered and assembled it.
    ·
  • peterp2peterp2 Posts: 13
    u guys are fast does any one work anymore?
    ·
  • A2ZA2Z Posts: 99
    edited March 2012
    799.00 for large demo egg from eggfest. 10 or 15% off accessories will know when I pick up egg this weekend.  Best I could do in the Phoenix area.  I don't think they know what "threw-in" means.
    ·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,781
    No
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • I just bought mine 2 weeks ago. Best price I found in the local STL area was 1066 for my large with plate setter, pizza stone, ash tool, grate gripper tool, grate cleaner, fire starters, and a bag of charcoal. I picked it up and brought it home myself, and built my own table, and had a friend help me lower it in.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,142
    edited March 2012
    My first one was free. Airline miles. My second was free as I won it at Plano Fest. Third was a Large from Texas Fest, $650 and this last Mini has not been paid for yet. I kind of need to go by and do that.....
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • C$899 - large with nest and shelves from Costco in Calgary
    ·
  • $850 for a XL just the egg. In the Dallas area
    XL & Medium BGE Keller, TX
    ·
  • $1500.00 XL,nest,platesetter,wings,ash tool and cover
    LET'S EAT
    ·
  • $749 for the lg egg gave me 1/2 off on the on the plate setter. Gave me box of 24 fire starters, bag of lump coal, ash tool. Just got it last Thursday cooked on it 4 times & fallen into the egg cult head 1st. I bought the Egg @ BBQ outfitters in Austin Tx
    ·
  • burr_baby33burr_baby33 Posts: 503

Louisville, KY

Large BGE, bag of BGE lump, table, plate setter and ash tool, $1,000 delivered and set up.

·
  • StoaterStoater Posts: 292
    We get ripped off in canada,  this is what I got quoted in CAD for an xlarge:

X Large Big Green Egg $1500
    X Large Plate Setter $120
    Ash Tool $20
    Grill Gripper $17
    Bag of bye charcoal $30
    Box of fire starters $8
    Assembly & Delivery $150

Total $1695

Any other canadians bought a bge xl?
    ·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 7,443
    $837 for large egg, ash tool, grid gripper, 2 boxes of starters and bag of lump.

No delivery or set up either. Parish and Co. Bulverde, TX
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
    Sorry $195 Tax
    ·
    & $345 Discount
    ·
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    edited March 2012
    699 for a large egg plus NJ tax, and I couldn't get him to work on anything else (although his normal prices seem to be the best in the area). When they brought it to my van, the box looked like it might have been opened, and straps put back on. Inside was clean, but the carboard to surround the whole thing (as shown in video) was missing, but it was still plastic wrapped, and all everything else looked fine.
    Couldn't even get him to toss in a bag of lump to get me started. 
    :(
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
    ·
  • Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    edited March 2012
    Large, nest, wings, BGE lump, ash tool---$899. That included delivery and setup.
    ·
  • JerkChickenJerkChicken Posts: 551
    $750 plus tax Orlando eggfest

Large BGE, Nest, Platesetter, Ash tool, starters, bag of BGE lump.
    LBGE, Weber OTG w/ Rotisserie, Weber Genesis S-330, Chargriller Duo, AR-15, AK-47
    ·
    Lol, I haven't bought it yet.
    ·
  • centex99centex99 Posts: 231
    Want used prices too? :-)
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,777
    must have do do with canadian math. it was explained to me once that a tank of gas costs more because you get more liters in there than gallons
    :))
    ·
    I thought the U.K was expensive.
    ·
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,552
    My wife bought me the LBGE, nest with stock shelves, platesetter, ash tool, starters, and a bag of lump for about $1,000 out the door.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·