Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Stuffed Loin and Banana Boats

Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,349
edited March 2012 in EggHead Forum
I made a stuffed Loin last night off of the Nibble Me This site. It looked and smelled as good as anything I have Egged. Unfortunately, even though I tried to close the ends off as best I could, all of the provolone cheese melted and ran out. There was absolutely no cheese when I cut it open. Still tasted great but disappointing. Where did I go wrong? Any ideas? He used mozzarella but mentioned he thought provolone would be better.

I also Egged these banana boats for the kids. They loved them.

Not sure why I can't figure out how to get thumbnails to show up but they never work for me. Sorry for the large pics.
imageimage
stuffed loin.JPG
1224 x 1632 - 549K
banana boats.JPG
1224 x 1632 - 391K

Comments