Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Broke it.

paulheelspaulheels Posts: 457
edited February 2012 in EggHead Forum
My damn plate setter. Dropped and broke off a leg. Actually still fits in the egg and works. But never again will it contribute to goodness of pizzas or breads or cookies.

Paul
thebearditspeaks.com. Go there. I write it.
·

Comments

• GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,776
    Get some JB weld.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,267

J-B Weld

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
    beat you Mickey!

Richardson, Texas

·
  • Not a clean break. It it was your leg, you would need pins, screws and a hot nurse to fix it. oh well, just have to get another.

Paul
    ·
  • like others said...JB weld.  I did the same thing, used jb weld and it's good as new.
    ·
  • Hokie_SmokerHokie_Smoker Posts: 458
    edited February 2012
    Not a clean break. It it was your leg, you would need pins, screws and a hot nurse to fix it. oh well, just have to get another. Paul

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

·
  • A picture of said hot nurse will be required before we can evaluate the break.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

·
  • I fixed mine with JB Weld as well...very easy. Just don't glue yourself to yourself!
    Chester County, PA
    ·
  • walleyvwalleyv Posts: 100

Glueing yourself to yourself while looking at a hot nurse would not be good!!!!!

·
  • bhuggbhugg Posts: 184

Glueing yourself to yourself while looking at a hot nurse would not be good!!!!!

Bahahahahah
    Large BGE Dallas, TX
    ·
  • paulheelspaulheels Posts: 457
    I was thinking of something fuynny and witty, but I have had too long a day and way too much beer to do it.  Yall aint right!

Paul
    ·
    Still waiting on a pic of the hot nurse....

Richardson, Texas

·
  • biznorkbiznork Posts: 112
    My dog broke mine.
    ·
  • What your Hot Nurse?
    LET'S EAT
    ·