Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Where are yall?

paulheelspaulheels Posts: 457
edited February 2012 in EggHead Forum
Am I the only one who starts their weekend tonight?  cause it is mighty quiet right now.  Pizza round two, prob tomorrow night or wed for lunch. anything else someone would like for me to cook Tue or wed?
 lemme know

Paul
thebearditspeaks.com. Go there. I write it.
·

Comments

• I played 18 holes and then had a trip to the ER. All is well but I didnt get to finish my tri tip.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • You still had an eye patch. And that shiz is awesome. Heyyyo
    ·
  • You'll get it done Buddy, Just marinated longer, Been where your at and it aint fun

LET'S EAT
    ·
  • @flamethower. What? You marinate pizzas? That ish is weird
    ·
  • I marinate everything, Just did a hummingbird leg the other day. It was a little tuff to my likens. I prefer magpie as to crow.
    LET'S EAT
    ·
  • @flame, where do you get your hummingbird from? Cause when I fry it, I can barely eat. Now crow, that is like a big dove. Eat it baked or poached.
    ·
  • Get the humming bird from Red Rider and the Crow from my wife =))
    LET'S EAT
    ·
  • Red rider, check. My wife doesn't
    Know how to shoot a gun. Prob can't get
    Crow from her. I can def get buzzard, ya know how to cook that?
    ·
  • With a BIG shot of Wild turkey 101
    LET'S EAT
    ·
  • Booo! Wild turkey is good in November. Other wise. Good ole stump water makes ya feel gooderer
    ·
  • Liquid clear
    LET'S EAT
    ·
  • Must be where you got your name from! Heyyyyo
    ·
  • 1 of them!!!!

LET'S EAT
    ·