Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Valentines Day, all alone

paulheelspaulheels Posts: 457
edited February 2012 in EggHead Forum
NO, not really.  i am off on Tue Wed, so I am all alone all day.  the wife and baby girl will be home at 530  What should I cook?  No brisket or pork shoulder.  Yall give me some ideas.  

@Gato, yo yo yo.  send me some damn boudin! i will send you some pickled okra, or something else you would like

Paul
thebearditspeaks.com. Go there. I write it.
·

Comments

• BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,397
    Perfect time for surf n turf IMO.  Steak and lobster, shrimp, crab or planked salmon.  Add a nice salad, and a side dish and you're golden.  If you can bake do a chocolate lava cake, that in it self is .........oh, never mind.
    ;)

Mike
    Omaha, NE

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • Surf and turf here at the Strickland house. I picked up some goodies at the Central Market this weekend in Dallas. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • GatoGato Posts: 766
    Ha ha paulheels, the boudin would never get there in time. With all the talk lately about stir frying, think I'm going to try my first wok cook on the egg.

Geaux Tigers!!!
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 3,969
    Nice Gato. Let us know how it goes. I got a spider and wok on the way. Pretty pumped to try it
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • @bowhunr, you just don't know how good I can bake. Got a sourdough starter and sweet bread starter.

@gato, I don't care about getting it for V day. I'm only one will eat it. I need to learn to make it

@tweev. Yes , love me some heart. My wife would not be happy.

Sounds like I need to th
    ·
  • Think about some seafood! ThanKs

Paul
    ·
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,489
    I am doing surf and turf with a grilled romaine caesar salad on the side. No clue how to cook the lobster but hopefully I will figure it out.
    ·
  • @Hi54, cook it til it's good hoss!

I amdoing pork loin, asparagus, sweet and russet taters, and portobello shrOoms and cobbed cown. Cuntrie y'all, just plain ole cuntrie.
    ·
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,489
    paulheels,
    Who you trying to fool? There are no country folk that went to Carolina or ever resided in Chapel Hill. A country boy wouldn't last a day with that crowd. 
    ·
  • @Hi54. D
    ·