Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cooking with the Egg is so hard and time consuming that I had to buy some Eggssories

Options
Tank_NZ
Tank_NZ Posts: 53
edited February 2012 in EggHead Forum
Spending a lot of time on the Egg this summer - and as such a lot of time out the back of the house.

I love the set and forget nature and it holding the temp so well - just open it up when the wi-fi enabled temp remote beeps.

So today I purchased a couple of essential Eggssories - A hammock and a Kindle to read books while I'm slaving over a cook.

My mate came around and I had fallen asleep - while "cooking for the family" - reckons its not fair that Im putting out so many great tasting meals while being (and I quote) the laziest BBQ'ing bastard" he's ever met.

So much for Charcoal BBQ's being 'high maintenance' - The more I use it the more I love it.

Actually - we are looking for a new house so we can have a better "flow" out to the BBQ area as we are entertaining with it so much.  

Comments

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    edited February 2012
    Options
    So sorry that you're slaving away, and not being appreciated for your hard work, Tank.  True artists, like you, are never given credit in their own lifetime.  I look forward to the day when you are recognized as a super gourmet chef. 

Just kidding 
    :)

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious