Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Just got it! Heyyyyo!

paulheelspaulheels Posts: 457
edited December 2011 in EggHead Forum
Maverick et732 just came in the mail.  Xmas and Bday from my diddy.  Hopefully gonna put it to use Fri.  Next Sat is my Bday Bash, two days worth of cooking for it then!  Just gotta get this gasket.  

Could I go to the dealer for the Gasket as a warranty replacement?  

Paul
thebearditspeaks.com. Go there. I write it.
·

Comments

• bhuggbhugg Posts: 184
    I just got one to. Badly Xmas in one! Got a brisket on tap for Saturday.
    Large BGE Dallas, TX
    ·
  • Let me know how you like it.  Based on reviews, I wasn't able to tell for sure... does the Maverick have two separate probes, one for the meat and the other for the grill temp?
    ·
  • Yeah, two probes. Wireless monitor also.
    thebearditspeaks.com. Go there. I write it.
    ·
  • Good luck, I need exactly the same.  I'll tell my wife to put it on the xmas list!
    ·
  • bhuggbhugg Posts: 184
    Damn autocorrect! BDay - not badly.
    I just got one to. Badly Xmas in one! Got a brisket on tap for Saturday.
    Large BGE Dallas, TX
    ·
  • mr toadmr toad Posts: 666
    one of these will be in the "toad's" stocking

mr toad
    In dog Beers - I have had only one !
    ·