Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

The XL BGE does it again

TheLazyCTheLazyC Posts: 87
edited November 2011 in EGGtoberfest
Just finished smoking two turkey breast and a 14lb turkey, three and a half hours at 350 and they are money !!!

• Congrats, It is a nice feeling to share your bge with family and freinds.
  • SqueezySqueezy Posts: 1,102

Isn't it though?

Really enjoy sharing what I have learned from the whole BBQ community, not just the BGE bunch.

It is so great when someone comes up to you and says, 'Wow that's the best I've ever had' ........

Never eat anything passed through a window unless you're a seagull ... BGE Lg.
  • Sgt93Sgt93 Posts: 704
    Nice. The XL has been fantastic. Best grill I have owned yet. 
    XL BGE - Small BGE - A bunch of Webers - A bunch of accessories - Ceramic Grill Works 2-Tier 
    Follow me on Twitter & Instagram: @SSgt93