Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

warranty

Meathead847Meathead847 Posts: 28
edited November 2011 in Forum List

Hey guys and Girls

I bought a Large Egg in the summer and completely forgot to send the warranty in ! Now there is nothing wrong but I’m worried if something was to go wrong what would happen. Is it worth me calling BGE and finding out (PLEASE HELP)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

·

Comments

• SqueezySqueezy Posts: 1,101
    Just go to the BGE website and register there ... I just did a couple of days ago ... no problem!
    Never eat anything passed through a window unless you're a seagull ... BGE Lg.
    ·
  • I tried that but its asking for the serial number which i cant see because its inside the egg and now its black !

·

Mine is black now too and it was easy to read ... are you looking in the right spot?

I was trying to read up near the exhaust vent until I reread to look near the back near the hinge.

·
  • Its all good I called the dealer and I covered Thanks again SQUEEZY!
    ·
    No problem, glad all is well!
    ·