Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Royal Oak

The_Grill_SergeantThe_Grill_Sergeant Posts: 87
edited November 2011 in EggHead Forum
Found Royal Oak at Wally World for $6.47 per 10lb bag. I cleanedout the Egg, got a full tank, just starting to burn for some drumsticks. This will be my first cold weather cook - its 30 out right now and will likely drop another 10+ over the next hour.

Loving this Egg!!!
Egg Head in Klamath Falls, Oregon

Comments

• Send some of that cold air thisin here way!
    thebearditspeaks.com. Go there. I write it.
  • onedbguruonedbguru Posts: 1,338
    That's not cold... :)

I have a pic somewhere of me cooking on my XL-BGE  where there was a path  3-4ft deep of snow to the grill on my deck. Those were some very good steaks!!  I had to shovel a path for the dog, so while I was at it, took a 10ft detour to and around the BGE.
  • Allow me to qualify...first of many cold weather cooks.  We've got a loooooong way to go!
    Egg Head in Klamath Falls, Oregon
  • send pictures...love the pics of things you don't see everyday! (of the EGG of course) 
    Coming to you from the Mothership!