Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

removing header

Options
pci
pci Posts: 249
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
I posted this in the feedback but didn't get any answers. How do you remove the header? Earlier there was a red x to remove it & it did but its back & no red x.

Comments

• The Naked Whiz
    Options
    I doubt you will get any feedback for now.  I imagine the powers that be are up to some part of their anatomy in alligators trying to improve the board.

When the board first started there was a huge header.  You couldn't get rid of it.  Then they added the X to allow you to get rid of it, but then you couldn't get it back.  So when the header was updated, nobody who had closed the header and stays logged on would ever see it again.

I think they put it back as a non-closeable header for now until they can figure out how to make it collapsible and expandable.  Just my guess....
    The Naked Whiz
  • pci
    pci Posts: 249
    Options