Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Active threads bumping to the top

drbbqdrbbq Posts: 1,152
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
I like this and think it's a nice new feature.
Arrrr! :ar!
Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
·

Comments

• Arrrr, times tworrrrr.  Basically the way I"m following the forum is just watching the newest post list and picking off the ones that look interrrrrrresting.
    The Naked Whiz
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    Me three.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • Is there a way to turn it off? I do not like it. Somebody says nice job on a cook, it bumps back to the top. If I want to keep up with a post how can I suscribe?
    ·
  • boston_stokerboston_stoker Posts: 794
    edited December 2011

·
  • Thanks!
    ·
  • I also like the bumping feature.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

·
  • thebtlsthebtls Posts: 2,300
    I posted on the forum feedback last night my disdain for this feature, bumping, it might be preferred for some but it totally doesn't work for me.  We should have another viewing option.  Personally I want LIFO so I can scroll down the list in order of the last one in on top.  I know where I was signed on and viewing last time so I don't have to scroll and scroll to find ones that might have been bumpted down and down and down...Keep On Eggin'
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at http://www.bigtsbge.blogspot.com You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
    ·
  • I also like the bumping feature.

I like it a lot also. 
    Love me some maple.  Go Canadians.
    ·
  • boston_stokerboston_stoker Posts: 794
    edited December 2011

·
  • DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
    Bumping feature is a plus in my book.
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
    ·
  • SpoonSpoon Posts: 328
    I like the latest posts at the top too, but I'm not sure why we are bumping the bump post.
    "Pork so tender you can pull it with a spoon." ~Spoon
    ·