Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

long time looker first time egger .. well almost

quickspitquickspit Posts: 7
edited August 2011 in Root
I am getting my first egg Sept 10 @ Lindy's Egg-Fest Washington IL (Cook for the troops). Getting a large Egg with table and all the extras. Can't wait!

Comments

• Welcome to the club (cult). There is a lot of good info here and on the greeneggers.com forum. Don't forget to post lots of pics.

• Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,953
    Life, as you've known it, will never be the same.  Welcome !

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    congrats on your first egg!!! you will love it

happy eggin
    tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• SpoonSpoon Posts: 328
    All ready planning your first cook?
    "Pork so tender you can pull it with a spoon." ~Spoon
  • DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
    Congratulations on your first egg.  You are in for a wonderful time.  Good Luck and start posting pics of your cooks.
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
  • Taking suggestions on that first cook :) any thoughts?
  • Egg JujuEgg Juju Posts: 658
    Pork butts are always good first cook or not.  My recomendation would be to smoke or grill something you are very comfortable making.  Even if it is a simple burger it would be one less thing to worry about.
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com