Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

BGERob

Hungry JoeHungry Joe Posts: 1,161
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum

Can I also have my old forum handle back. I sent 3 emails and haven't heard anything back.

Thanks, Joe

·

Comments

• Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    edited August 2011
    Hmmm.. Post didn't work right and now can't seem to delete it........
    ·
    Me too!
    I have emailed all the suggested addresses and sent a direct meg to Rob - all last week.  Would like to have my old Handle - Misippi Egger.   Thanks ! 
    ·
    edited August 2011
    I have emailed all the suggested addresses and sent a direct msg to Rob - all last week.  Would like to have my old Handle - Misippi Egger.

Thanks ! 
    ·
  • Hungry JoeHungry Joe Posts: 1,161
    Seems lke you got your wish. I see you ass Misippi Egger. Oh well I guess Its not going to happen for me. It would be nice to at least get some kind of reply though.
    ·
    I miss typed, your not an ass, sorry. I meant as.
    ·
  • Can I also have my old forum handle back. I sent 3 emails and haven't heard anything back.

Thanks, Joe

What's your handle?
    Coming to you from the Mothership!
    ·
    Hungry Joe.
    ·
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 8,359
    I sent two emails asking for my old handle. So far, it hasn't changed. Carolina Q, please. Thanks.
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

·
    @Ribroast - no offense to the 'ass' mistype! :-)

@BGERob - thank you for fixing the Handle! :-)

@Michael (Carolina Q) - hang in there. He will fix it.
    ·
  • Hungry Joe.
    He's Back!
    ·
  • MCRMCR Posts: 270
    Thanks for fixing my handle.
    Marc
    ·
  • Egg JujuEgg Juju Posts: 658
    While we seem to have that subject going here... I too would like to be returned to Egg Juju or just Juju if that's available.  :)  Thanks in advance for your help.
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com
    ·
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 8,359
    Thanks!
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

·
  • It IS nice to have my handle back. Thanks!
    ·
    Thank you Rob.
    ·
  • So, is there a way to be notified when somebody replies to a topic in which I'm interested?
    ·
    Also how do you change your avatar?
    ·
    Never mind I changed it.
    ·
  • EGGzilla_jrEGGzilla_jr Posts: 213
    edited August 2011
    We are making sure everything works...handles are back, quote feature, picture icon coming soon but for now just add the word "PICS" to the front of your post and we'll know!! 
    ·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,032
    We are making sure everything works...handles are back, quote feature, picture icon coming soon but for now just add the word "PICS" to the front of your post and we'll know!! 

Very cool additions! B-) Even the emiticons (sp-the funny face thingies!) are working on the Macs now! Why in the h___ didn't you have all these things in place before you dropped the "bomb"? Might have saved a lot of grief! :O
    ·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,032
    edited August 2011
    Looks like you need to do a little more work! Most of my comment above doesn't show...... :O
    ·
  • OconeeDawgOconeeDawg Posts: 148
    Looks like you need to do a little more work! Most of my comment above doesn't show...... :O
    Test
    ·
  • Egg JujuEgg Juju Posts: 658
    edited August 2011
    @BGERob... Thanks so much for getting my nickname back.   I am very pleased to see that you and the rest of the admins are working on this.  I like the changes I am seeing... I have a renewed hope for the future.  Thanks again for all of your efforts!

edit-- yes, as Egret mentions, the emoticons seem to do some very strange things to the code.  It may already be on your lists... I had to go edit the code to get my message to appear correctly.  Just deleting the emoticons didn't do it.
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com
    ·
    edited August 2011
    Testing a post with emoticons in them  :-t hope this is working  :-h is the rest of this post coming up? This will be my last emoticon  =D>
    ·
    edited August 2011
    Testing again :-t and theres more text and another emoticon :-h but wait theres more text! I did this post using text only for the emoticons and not the drop-down menu.
    ·
  • This is the same test using the drop-down emoticon button at the top right. Testing again   and theres more text and another emoticon  but wait theres more text! I did this post using text only for the emoticons and not the drop-down menu. :-t :-h
    ·
  • It put them at the end???
    ·
  • brodybrody Posts: 32
    iPad test
    ·
  • cool I'll have to try my iPad later :-)
    ·
  • brodybrody Posts: 32
    IPhone
    ·