Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We may still be full from Thanksgiving, but that doesn’t mean we’re not already looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner, too! Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Another try

IQthere4iamIQthere4iam Posts: 102
edited August 2011 in Forum Feedback
Can only log in after 5 password resets and some random script killing IE and causing me to have to reboot. Every single time I want to log in.

• BBQMavenBBQMaven Posts: 1,041
    are you trying --
    Kent Madison MS
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    BBQMaven,  looks like there will be a lot of posting of

are you trying --
  • I'm having fits with this as well. Everytime I try to sign in I have to do a password reset before it will allow me. As far as going to, when I type that into my browser, it states that it can't be found.
    Kent Madison MS
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Terry, try the whole link:

Now THAT'S just outright scary, Kent !!

One thing this forum is - FAST!!!!
    Kent Madison MS
    That seems to be the ONLY positive!  Though, after getting used to it, I kinda like the columns on the right side....

Still can't get anyone to respond to my emails (2 different email addys and 1 direct message to BGERob) to fix my 'Handle'.  Oldfishinglure's suggestion doesn't work either.  Just have to be patient, I guess.

The biggest negative I see are:

1) Can't tell who original poster is
    2) Can respond to individual posters
    3) Can't see in advance if post has pic or link
    4) Can't see who and how many are online.

Hopefully these will be fixed in due time...

Have a good weekend - we are making a day trip to Oxford Saturday to look at a condo we are going to rent for the football season.  Will be cheaper than paying for hotels on game weekends. We will have a extra bedroom if you guys are coming up one weekend and need a place to stay.
  • That worked Clark. Thanks!
  • Clark, I've got two sons playing at South Alabama this year. If you ever want to go to a game (They play at Ladd Stadium in Mobile) let me know. We do a heck of a tailgate.