Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

No ICON For Posts With Photos? :-(

Grillin & ChillinGrillin & Chillin Posts: 733
edited August 2011 in Forum List
Anyone notice there no longer is an ICON on thread topics showing which have photos posted? I could not read every post before but especially enjoyed the posts with photos. Now there is NO longer a way to tell which posts have photos and which do not. :-(
BGE'er since 1996 Large BGE 1996, Small BGE 1996, Mini BGE 1997

• smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,282
    I think I will try using something in my title, like we use 'OT" for off-topic.  Maybe "PP" for photo post or something...

Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    How about    pic.

Anything will help.

• Good suggestions but the only way those work is if you start the thread and post first
    BGE'er since 1996 Large BGE 1996, Small BGE 1996, Mini BGE 1997
  • This is a a problem they have to fix.
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,887

Yeah, but Scott has a good idea (he usually does) about just inserting "PP or pic" in the subject line of  a new thread.  It looks like we are going to have to improvise until the powers-that-be figure out what makes a super forum instead of a fair one.  Another one is now I have to sign each post incividually, instead of setting an automatic signature.  But if I have to, I will.

John in Oregon

John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon