Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Look where you are before you post

LoisLane
LoisLane Posts: 94
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum

Be careful about where you are when you start a new discussion.  Or once you are in the discussion typing mode- look carefully at the CATEGORY just above where you type your text... my first post would only let me type a title & not get into the text area until I clicked on the Category area.  It happened to say (I later realized) Forum List... instead of Egghead Forum.  So, now that first post (about back arrow not working) is only seen when I look at the "Latest Posts" option, and it *seems* missing when I go to the traditional / usual Egghead Forum list of topics.

This may be confusing to some folks and make them think their topic didn't save or didn't post correctly.  Should posting at the Forum List level be disabled perhaps ??  Or would some people really view that instead of the more common Egghead Forum section ?

Comments