It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
1 Cup EVOO<?xml:namespace prefix = o />
Cup Basil (chopped fresh if you have it)Cup Parsley (chopped fresh if you have it) 5 Large Garlic Cloves (minced) 1/3 Cup Balsamic Vinegar (to taste and size of meat portions)
1. Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl and pour over Chops in a shallow square pan or substitute a 1 gallon freezer bag and mix/shake.
2. Place in refrigerator for 4 hours minimum and turn occasionally.
3. Remove chops from marinade and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes (discard remaining marinade).
4. While the chops are coming up to room temperature fire up the Big Green Egg and bring to a stabilized temperature of about 350 degrees.
5. Place chops directly on the grill for approximately 6 minutes per side (lid down and no peeking).
6. When internal temperature reaches 150 degrees remove from grill and let stand for at least 5 minutes before serving.
Number of Servings:
Time to Prepare: