• 2 Large Mangoes, diced small• 1 Lemon, segments removed & medium chopped
• 1 Cup Brown Sugar• ½ Cup Molases
• 1 Cup Apple Cider• 1 Tbs Mustard Seeds
• 1 Cup Chopped Onion• 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
• 3 Clove Garlic fine minced• 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
• ½ Cup Ginger finely chopped• ¼ tsp Ground Cloves
• ¾ Cup Golden Raisins• ¼ tsp Ground Allspice
• 1 Lime, segments removed & medium chopped• 3 Large, clean canning jars
• 1 Orange, segments removed & medium chopped
Instructionscombine all the the ingredients with the medium chopped mango in a stainless steel soup pot.Bring to a boil slowly, at medium heat on a cooktop.
When boiling, reduce the heat so that you have a gentle boil, stirring every 5 min.
Gentle boil for 30 minutes.
Remove from heat & laddle hot into the Masson canning jars & seal. Allow to cool at room temperature, then refrigerate. Use as needed (will keep refrigerated for up to 4 month)NotesGreat with Pork, Brisket, Chicken or TurkeyNumber of Servings: Time to Prepare: