• 2 16 Oz. cans of beans• ¾ tsppaprika
• ¾ Cup BBQ sauce - your choice• ¼ tspdry mustard
• ¼ Cup chopped onion• 1 Tbsof your favorite rub (optional)
• ¼ Cup chopped green pepper• 1 Tbshorseradish (optional)
• 1 Cup chopped smoked pork or brisket (or use bacon)
• 2 Tbs honey
InstructionsDrain sauce from beans.
Fold together all ingredients in a large bowl.
Transfer to an aluminum baking pan. A disposable aluminum foil pan works well.Place uncovered baking pan in the Egg.
Smoke using Apple, Hickory, or Oak wood at (225-275°F) for about 90 minutes or until heated through. Experiment with different woods.NotesYou can substitute skinned red peppers for the green peppers.HINT: Save some of your next pulled pork or brisket to use in this recipe.Number of Servings: Time to Prepare: